Our Software Testing Training in Chennai has been busy taught LoadRunner scripts. A LoadRunner tool is one of the best tools we utilize at Optimums and It’s is a very powerful application and its enables you to build the automated testing scripts that could be measure the end-to-end performance application. By automating the performance testing, you can able to consistent bench-marking and conduct reliable.
Software Testing Training in Chennai ourselves spread to embrace the variety of testing courses to sharpen business prospects at all ends. The Testing is offered contains Manual and Automation testing certification such as QTP, Selenium, and Load Runner.
Here are the 5 tips for to writing LoadRunner scripts.
- Although LoadRunner HTML/HTTP protocol its has been flexible and reliable, it’s always best to try other available protocols in LoadRunner to establish. which ones is most compatible with application under the test. LoadRunner Protocol Analysis is good start.
- Transaction names should utilize the naming convention. which allows the ordering and sorting so that transaction summary graphs, can be easily show the transactions in a proper order.
- After recording script, will make sure rearrange the “Think Times” to be placed in outside of the transactions to avoid placed think time as a part of the actual transaction time.
- Changing the runtime settings, a Browser emulation of the new user and Browser Cache handling can assist resolving some of the playback issues.
- Make utilization of the Several functions Description properties such as web_button can assist to identifying the right component to perform the action on.
How does LoadRunner work?
A scenario is makes that includes the script can be executed, number of the virtual users that are required, prerequisites to runs the testing and expected output from the Software testing. Then the number of Vusers requirements is build it could be a less few hundreds or it’s to be an many of few thousands.
The scenarios could be an manual or goal-oriented. In the earlier, LoadRunner its generates the scenarios depends on the goals mentioned by tester. while latter, the details to could be entered manually.
Then, a series of actions are to be performing as a part of testing scenario are recorded in Vuser Script. A load generator is utilize to running the Vusers and which is create the needed amount of the load on system. A business processes it’s required to be measured the represented in transactions form. Once the requirements load is generated, system behavior is could be observed and noted.
Features of LoadRunner
Some of the most important features of LoadRunner are:
- VuGen easily (Virtual User Generator) can easily record testing steps that are users perform the order to testing an application.
- The Vuser concepts its enables the testers to runs a test-cases in the form of Vuser thus reducing manual intervention.
- There is don’t have any limitation on the number of Vusers it can be created. If the appropriate license has been obtained as per the requirements.
- LoadRunner can be work on the several organizations environments thus its providing the wide applicability.
- All Vusers able to control the form of single dashboard.
- Using single load generator, its almost 1000 Vusers could be generated.
- The LoadRunner supports several protocols. Runs on multiple protocol scripts could be easily done.
- LoadRunner can working with the most of ERP/CRM systems offered by Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft and Siebel.
- The analysis and monitoring interface offered is user friendly and grasp very easily.
We are the No.1 LoadRunner training institute in Chennai which provides you training from our well experienced MNC professionals. We offered high and best quality of LoadRunner Training in Chennai depends upon the present business standards. Our Training will be handled with live projects.
We are the one of the best provider of Software Testing courses in Chennai by maintaining the placement record comparing to any other training institutes in Chennai. Our candidates are good enough to pass the first interview once completed the classes here.